How to Schedule Facebook Posts? How to enable Backdate Facebook Post (publish Facebook post in past, back time)? How to save Facebook Posts as a draft? This is a much awaited feature which enables scheduling of posts, which means, you can schedule a Facebook post and publish it later.
Facebook has introduced new feature that will help you to schedule a post, publish Facebook posts in back date or save a Facebook posts as draft.
How to Schedule Facebook Posts
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Write/compose a new Facebook post.
3. When you have finished writing your Facebook post, you can see post button with more options. (screenshot below)
4. Click on the post button for more options.
5. You can see three options for a Facebook post :
You can either schedule a Facebook post or (Backdate Post) publish Facebook posts in back date or save a Facebook posts as draft.
6. Click on the Schedule Post option to schedule a Facebook post.
7. Set time and date to publish the Facebook post, schedule the Facebook post as per your desire.
8. That’s all. You have successfully scheduled the Facebook Post.
How to Publish Facebook Posts in Back Date (Backdate Post)
1. Click on the Backdate Post option.
2. Set the year and click Backdate. You can also hide the Facebook post from News Feed.
How to Edit Saved Facebook Posts
1. You can also edit the saved Facebook post (Facebook draft). To do so, click on the Activity tabs of your Facebook page.
2. You can see the saved Facebook posts (Facebook Drafts).
3. Click on the one you wish to edit.
4. You can make changes, edit the post or publish it immediately.