Install Vivaldi 1.10 Web Browser for Linux Ubuntu. Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1.10.834.9 comes with a handy feature that allows you to sort your downloads. You can now sort them in your Side Panel by name, size, date added and date finished. You also have the option to sort them manually.
Users can also use the Desktop wallpaper as the Start Page background. If you’re a Windows user (Windows 8 or above), you can now easily select your desktop wallpaper as a background image for your Start Page in Vivaldi. Previously, if you wanted the same image to greet you both on your desktop and on your Vivaldi Start Page, you would have needed to add it manually. Now, you will see it appear in your Start Page settings by default. We are working on rolling the same feature out for our Mac users in the future.
- [New][Windows] Desktop wallpaper can be used as Start Page background image (VB-24904)
- [New][Downloads] Implement sorting for Downloads (VB-27902)
- [Downloads] Progress bar does now show up when restarting (VB-27967)
- [Regression][Mac] Certificate error page doesn’t allow links to be clicked (VB-27701)
- [Address Field] The single quote character displayed as HTML code in the search suggestions (VB-27576)
- [Address Field] Focus not in URL field on speed dial when closing tab (VB-28080)
- [Address Field] Wrong text selection behavior in URL field after pressing Shift+End (VB-27524)
- [Developer Tools] Crash in opening Developer Tools in incognito window (VB-27971)
- [Notes][IME]Unpredictable Japanese IME behavior when typing (VB-24142)
- [Notes]Redundant character in “Insert Note” menu when a note contains empty first line VB-27986
- [Speed Dial] Start page has wrong dimension when tiled VB-27696
- Clicking on SD does not dismiss URL dropdown VB-28104
- Upgraded to Chromium branch 58 (3029)
Ubuntu users can download the latest release of Vivaldi Web Browser from the official webpage https://vivaldi.com/.