Download and install WPS Office 2016 for Linux Ubuntu Systems. WPS Office for Linux is released with the latest update, several new features, including remote file sharing, added search functionality, and improved IO operations for enhanced software performance. WPS Office Software offers a complete office suite—including Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheets, and a built in PDF reader—in an easy to use and familiar user interface. The suite offers complete compatibility with Microsoft Office document formats, as well as more than 230 fonts and hundreds of free templates.
WPS Office for Linux brings the world’s best office experience to the Linux community, offering complete compatibility with Microsoft Office document formats, including PPT, DOC, DOCX, XLS, and XLSX. The Linux version of the company’s popular office software suite is compatible with Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Ubuntu, Mint, Knoppix, and other platforms, supporting both 32 and 64 bit computing environments. The latest update is made possible with the support of the WPS Office open source community.
Several key enhancements to the latest generation of WPS Office for Linux include:
- Added search functionality for Writer, Presentation, and Spreadsheets.
- Added WPS Office for Linux remote file sharing.
- Optimized IO operations for improved WPS file access speed.
- Updated display effects of controls and fonts.
- Updated WPS export to PDF hyperlinks.
- Updated thumbnail preview effects in WPS Presentation.
Download WPS Office 2016
FREE Download of WPS Office 2016 for Linux: http://wps-community.org/