Install Enpass Password Manager on Ubuntu 17.04. Enpass Password Manager is the best offline password manager for Linux Ubuntu Systems. Enpass takes care of all your life important credentials & online accounts in best way. All your data is secured offline on your device only, not on our servers. Enpass encrypts your data by AES 256 bit Encryption using open-source encryption engine SQLCipher to ensure maximum security with trust.
The Enpass Password Manager comes with the following features:
- Free Desktop App – No hidden charges, no subscription fee. Just download and use.
- Autofill on the go – No need to copy/paste the login details again and again. Enpass removes all your hurdles by Autofilling the information in just a single click.
- Stores everything – We believe there’s always more than the passwords. With Enpass, not only you can save your passwords, but also the Credit cards, Passports, Bank account details, secure notes and everything else.
- Cross Platform – It doesn’t matter which platform you use, Enpass is there for you.
- Multi Cloud Sync – Enpass gives you the liberty to sync your data over a wide range of cloud accounts.
- Unlock with Fingerprint – You can unlock the Enpass on your mobile using your fingerprint on the go.
- Wearable Support – Easily access your password or PINs right from your Apple Watch or Android wear.
- Strong Encryption – Enpass encrypts the data on your device with the strong AES-256 Encryption.
- Backup and Restore – Backup your Enpass data in encrypted form over local Wi-Fi and restore it anytime.
- Password Generator – Inbuilt password generator generates strong and unique password to secure your login accounts.
- Customization – Customize any item (Add, delete or rename the fields) according to your preferences.
- Automatic Data Import – Enpass desktop app lets you automatic import your data from other password managers.
Install Enpass Password Manager
Run the following commands in Terminal to install Enpass Password Manager on Ubuntu Linux Systems:
echo "deb http://repo.sinew.in/ stable main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/enpass.list
wget -O - http://repo.sinew.in/keys/enpass-linux.key | sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install enpass
Once installed, open Enpass password manager from Ubuntu Dash.