Install Evernote client “NixNote 2” in Ubuntu 16.10 and Ubuntu 16.04 Systems. NixNote is a clone of Evernote for Linux Ubuntu Systems. This unofficial client of Evernote for Linux is written in C++ using the Qt framework which ensures a better performance and a reduced memory usage.
There are many Evernote features supported by NixNote 2:
- Supports multiple Evernote accounts.
- Full synchronization of all notes and attachments;
- Ability to create, edit and delete notes, tags, notebooks and saved searches;
- Ability yo search notes and index attachments;
- Allows using the image text recognition features provided by Evernote;
Install NixNote On Ubuntu
Ubuntu users can easily install the latest version of NixNote Evernote client using the official PPA. Open Terminal and run the following commands to install NixNote on Ubuntu:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nixnote/nixnote2-daily
sudo apt update
sudo apt install nixnote2
Once installed, open NixNote from Ubuntu Dash.