Install MusixMatch Desktop Lyrics app for Linux Ubuntu. Using MusixMatch Desktop Lyrics App, you can start listening to your favourite music using Spotify, iTunes or Windows Media Player and get scrolling lyrics across your screen in time to the music!
Musixmatch is the world’s largest lyrics platform – where you can search, enjoy, and share lyrics from any track, anywhere in the world. MusixMatch Desktop Lyrics is a fun way to explore the world’s largest catalog of song lyrics and translations
Musixmatch’s lyrics catalogue is created, synched, and translated by millions of contributors from the Musixmatch community. The final version of the lyrics is edited and validated by a team of international curators. Users can connect Musixmatch with Spotify, Apple Music, and dozens of other music services to enjoy lyrics synchronized to the music.
Features of Musixmatch
It has over 50 million active users with over over 14 million songs lyrics in more than 58 languages. The app has a licensing agreements with Sony/ATV-EMI,Warner Chappell, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Chrysalis, Kobalt Publishing, Spirit Music Publishing, Harry Fox Agency, PeerMusic, Walt Disney Publishing, among several others.
- Connect your music – Link your Apple Music or your Spotify Premium account to stream the music directly from Musixmatch.
- Discover translated lyrics – Musixmatch lyrics come with their translation. Fire up your favorite song and learn a new language in a fun way.
- Identify lyrics on the go – Recognize and get the lyrics of the song that’s playing around you with one tap.
- Have fun contributing – Start to earn points, level up and unlock badges, turn every contribution into a game.
- Floating lyrics – Lyrics pop up anytime you play anything from any music streaming service, available for Android only.
- Share lyrics quotes – Select your favourite part of any lyrics and share it with beautiful backgrounds and cool fonts.
MusixMatch Desktop Lyrics App
Download MusixMatch Desktop Lyrics App from the official source. Visit the page and download the app https://about.musixmatch.com/apps
All thanks to omgubuntu.co.uk. The article was first published on http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk