Super Productivity Linux todo list. This Ubuntu todo app is a Linux “To Do List” app which also works as a time tracker and task manager.
- Configurable and automatable Jira integration for:
- searching and adding tasks from jira
- creating (local/personal) sub tasks for your jira tickets
- worklogs (tracking your work to jira)
- Setting transitions aka setting tickets to in progress or done
- Automatic notifications once your (current) task has changed or been commented on jira => no messy email notifications required any more
- Time Tracking
- Sub Tasks
- Sexy global pinboard to add quick links and project related files
- ‘Take a break’ reminder
- Daily Schedule
- Daily Summary
- Full Keyboard Support
- (Anti-) Distraction Pad
- Different Themes!
And much more!
Run sudo snap install superproductivity or install it manually from the downloads:
You can also check out the web-version to get a quick idea of the app. But keep in mind it is more limited (no Jira integration, time tracking only works if the app is open).